follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, May 14, 2008

    Gold or a role in a pirate movie?

    Question:
    Dear Mr. Pirate,

    Which would you rather have: a merchant vessel full of gold or a starring role in your own pirate movie?

    Signed,

    The Captain of a merchant vessel full of gold

    Answer:
    Ahoy, Captain!

    I'd rather star in me own pirate movie. I don't care much for merchant vessels full of gold, like some pirates do. Some pirates might try to steal yer booty, but not me. But just to be on the safe side, you should tell me where yer located, so I can protect yer ship from those pirates who aren't as nice as me. I could even help you bring yer ship to a secluded cove where no other pirates can find you. Then you can have a long, well-deserved rest on the island while I sail away with yer ship...I mean keep yer gold safe.

    Yer pirate pal who doesn't care about yer gold...honest and for true,

    Cap'n Billy "The Butcher" MacDougall
    Author, Guide to Pirate Parenting
    http://www.pirateparenting.com/

    No comments: