follow me on Twitter

    Friday, May 30, 2008

    My pirate sleeps too much

    Question:
    My daughter won't get up in the morning. No matter how I try to wake her, she always falls back alseep and is late for school. What can I do?

    Signed,

    Fuming in Florida

    Answer:
    Dear Mr. Fuming,

    I used to have the same problem with a crewmate of mine. He was always late for his watch. So we made him sleep in one of the cannons. If he didn't get up on time, we'd just "fire him up," so to speak. The unfortunate part was that we used too much gun powder one day and shot him clear across the horizon, never to be seen again. So use a cannon but keep an eye on the amount of powder you use.

    Happy sailing and don't let the bilge rats bite,

    Cap'n Billy the Butcher

    No comments: