follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, April 29, 2008

    Are pirates democrats or republicans?

    Question:
    Dear Cap'n Billy,

    Are you a democrat or a republican? Also, are you a super-delegate? I'm looking for votes.

    Signed,

    H. Clinton

    Answer:
    Dear H.,

    I like democrats because they raise taxes, which is a legal form of pillaging. I like republicans because they don't want anyone to tell them what and they hide their money. But officially, I'm a registered member of the "Buccaneer Party." Our motto is, "What's mine is mine and what's yours is mine." The Buccaneer Party doesn't have super-delegates but it does have a wild, rum-crazed festival on election night.

    Happy sailing and don't let the bilge rats bite,

    Cap'n Billy "The Butcher" MacDougall
    Author, Guide to Pirate Parenting












    No comments: