follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, April 27, 2008

    What is the meaning of life?

    Question:

    What is the meaning of life?

    Signed,

    Kaylee

    Answer:
    Ahoy Kaylee!

    People have been asking that question since the dawn of time, and all they had to do was read the instructions! According to the rule book for the board game, Life, the object is to "Collect money and LIFE tiles, and have the highest net worth at the end of the game." That's always been me real life philosophy, too. Now I've got to go and plunder a merchant vessel, so I can increase me net worth and win the game.

    Happy sailing, and don't let the bilge rats bite,

    Cap'n Billy "The Butcher" MacDougall
    Author, Guide to Pirate Parenting

    2 comments:

    Unknown said...

    lol Cute, Billy. But in the game, everyone else has to lose for you to win. That's fine if you're the winner, not so fine if, well, you're not.

    Cap'n Billy said...

    Ahoy, Johnny!

    I always be the winner. If I don't have as much money as the other players, I simply plunder their little plastic automobiles and hold their little plastic children ransom until they give me their booty.

    Cap'n Billy